When a puncture is simply too big to seal, the Muc-Off Puncture Plug Repair Kit is the ultimate backup tool that’s lightweight and easy-to-use. The tough and durable handle and 2-in-1 puncture plug/reamer tool comes with 5x thick plugs and 5x thin plugs packed all packed together in a handy storage pouch. Compatible with all tubeless road, MTB and gravel tyres. Refill packs with 10 repair plugs (5x thin and 5x thick) available separately.
- Tough and durable polypropylene handle
- Stainless Steel 2in1 Puncture Plug/Reamer Tool
- Lightweight and easy to store/carry in your ride pack
- Plugs multiple holes
Directions for use:
- Identify the source of the puncture and remove the debris or puncture source
- Start by using the integrated knurled reamer on the tool to clean and roughen up the hole to ensure a perfect seal.
- Now Grab a rubber plug and pinch to flatten one end
- Thread through gap at the end of the tool
- Find your hole then insert plug through hole until rubber plug is around half way through the tyre ensuring the ends of the tire plug remain on the outside of the tire.
- Turning the tool clockwise a few revolutions to twist the tire plug inside the tire and slowly pull up to remove – leaving the rubber plug in your tyre and the hole plugged.
- Re-inflate tire to your desired pressure, trim the ends of the plug and you’re ready to roll.