FREE GIFTS (WHEN AVAILABLE)
Free gifts are:
- Limited to 1 per qualifying order.
- While stocks last. We have a limited number of stock, so when it is gone, it is gone.
- Added to your order in the basket automatically, unless stated otherwise.
We hold the right to remove free items that have been added to orders that do not qualify for free gifts without prior notice.
- Discount codes are 1 use per customer, unless otherwise stated.
- Only 1 discount code can be used per order.
- Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (including already discounted bundles).
- Muc-Off reserves the right to refuse any code that they deem invalid or fraudulent.
- Offers and discounts are not exchangeable for cash and are non-transferable. Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the discount is applied and the order price is reduced below the minimum shipping costs, any free shipping will be removed.
- Muc-Off reserves the right to (i) cancel discount codes at any time; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's benefit from them; (iii) amend these terms and conditions; and (iv) limit the number of code redemptions online.
- Discount codes do not affect postage unless otherwise stated.
- Postage is calculated after discount codes are added.
- During sale periods Muc-Off reserves the right to deactivate discount codes.
Please note: Discount codes on the Muc-Off website cannot be redeemed against Mountain Bike Technical Apparel, Subscription Boxes (unless otherwise stated) or items already at a discounted price.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna: Pay in 3.
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Muc-Off reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide.
- There is no minimum age limit unless specified otherwise in the competition information.
- The following entrants are not allowed to enter:
- Muc-Off staff or any company involved in the organisation, management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries;
- Any company involved in any capacity in the sponsorship of a competition or competition prize.
- The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information on the specific landing page. Entries will not be able to be received before or after this time will not be counted.
- By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete.
- Any limit on the number of entries a person will be clearly stated in the competition information. Entries received that exceed this limit will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- Entry to the competition may only be made through the landing page form.
- The prize is as specified in the competition information.
- Winner will be selected and contacted the week after the competition closes.
- The process for determining the winner of the prize will be a selection at random via industry competition software.
- Muc-Off reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
- Muc-Off shall try to deliver the prize to the winner within 28 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified to the winner. Delivery restrictions may apply. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.