MUC-OFF LTD - POOLE
Job Type: Full-Time
Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and motorbike markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture; the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
About the role
The candidate would be responsible for the sales management and development of new and existing international distributors, in line with the overall objectives of the business.
- Create a strategic annual sales plan, which supports the company’s budget objectives
- Review progress reports, which will help determine sales potential & customer needs
- Ensure new product launches, price updates and promotions are communicated effectively
- Understand sell through performance in each territory
- Acting as the main and key resource for education and training
- Monitor key competition on each territory to help the business map out a strategic plan
- Monitor progress and performance of each customer regularly
- Search for opportunities that enhance the sales revenue and improve Muc-Off breadth of product in each territory
- Background in sales accounts management or experience in other roles within the Cycle or Motorcycle industry
- Track record in delivering sales results and/or hitting targets
- Motivated and passionate about the industry and categories
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to adapt to different situations
- Ability to multi-task and flexible to prioritise workload, and manage time effectively
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
- A full UK driver’s license and valid passport
- Experience in Microsoft Word & Excel
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- On-site fitness classes
- Headspace – full access to the meditation app
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Brilliant social events
How to apply
We have 3 positions for an International Sales Manager, 2 covering the cycling and 1 covering the powersports industry. Please specify when you apply which role you are applying for.
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.